FAQs for Online Quran Teaching Academy
1. What are the requirements to get the online classes?
Following things are required to start the online classes:
- A computer/laptop with working internet connection
- A Headphone with Mic
- Skype ID (For Audio Conversation)
- Team Viewer (For Screen Sharing)
2. How the Online Class will take place?
You have to come online on the Skype at the class time and teacher
will call you over the Skype for audio conversation and Teacher will
give you the ID & Password of Team Viewer so that the student can
see the lesson on the Teacher’s screen with the help of team viewer.
Available Timing & Days:
Academy is available 24 hours a day and we offer the classes in the following days
- Monday to Friday (5 days in a week)
- Monday to Wednesday ( First 3 days in a week)
- Thursday to Saturday ( Last 3 days in a week)
- Saturday & Sunday (Weekend Classes)
You have to select one of the mentioned Schedules and Half an hour* for all the selected days to start the classes.
*(Class Timing must be same in all the selected days)
2. What if I want to change the class timings?
After being regular student you can change the time twice by calling us on our Inbound numbers or by creating a New Tikcet you can also request for the time change by sending us an email on our following email ID firstname.lastname@example.org
3. In which conditions the Academy can change my Teacher?
If you request to change the timing or Days of the classes then the
Academy reserves the right to change your teacher if the current teacher
is not available.
1. How can I know about my Kid’s Lesson?
After Every Class we will Email you the Lesson of your kids so that you may also know what your kid has learnt in the class.
2. How can I know about my Kid’s Absentees?
The Academy provides this facility to its Regular/Paid customers to
get the Absent report of their kids so that they may remain updated
regarding their kid’s attendance in the classes as well.
3. Does the Academy is providing facilities on SMS?
Yes, the Academy is providing many services to its customers on SMS as well.
Invest for The Final Day…
1. How can I know about the Payment Date every month?
Our Automated system will send you a reminder on your email before
your payment date so that you may know about your fee before it gets
The Academy provides the reminder facility through SMS alert as well*
2. Does the Academy accept the payments through PayPal?
Yes, we accept the payments through PayPal. If you have PayPal account then you can pay us on the following Email
3. Can I use my Credit/Debit Card to pay the fee to the Academy?
Yes, you can use your VISA/MASTER credit or debit card online for the
payment. You can pay us through Debit/Credit card on our website.
4. Can I give my Card details to the Academy?
Yes, we accept the details of the Credit/Debit cards in case if you
want us to charge your card on your behalf, then we will take down your
Card info to charge the payment with your permission but we will DELETE
the given information right after charging the payment.
5. What if I don’t want to use my Credit/Debit Card for the payment?
If you don’t want to use your credit/debit card for the payment then you can send us the fee through Western Union or Money Gram as well on the following details:
6. Can I send the payment in any Bank Account?
Yes , we also accept the payments through Bank. If you want to send us the fee through Bank Account then you can send us on the following Bank Account details:
Make Up Classes:
1. What is Make Up class?
If a student missed his/her class because of any problem from our
side then the Academy will provide the Make Up class in order to
facilitate that student to cover up the missed class.
2. How would I know whether my Make Up class is scheduled or not?
Whenever a teacher will send the request to schedule your Make Up
class, you will be notified through email that your Request for make up
class has been processed and forwarded to the Manager for the approval,
when the Manager will approve the Make Up class, you will get the
notification again through Email to confirm you that your make up class
has been approved, you have to be online for the Makeup class at the
mutually decided time.
3. What if I miss my regular class?
Whenever you will miss the class Teacher will mark ABSENT in our
online system and if you have informed the teacher then teacher will
mark LEAVE in our online system but if the problem is from our side that
we didn’t provide the substitute teacher in the absence of your regular
teacher or in case of any problem from our side then we will provide
you the MAKE-UP class.
4. What if I didn’t come online for the Make Up class?
Before deciding the makeup class time, teacher or Manager will talk
to you and they will decide the time with you for the Makeup class,
after that we will reserve a Teacher for you to give Makeup class at the
decided time, but if you don’t come online for the makeup class then
the Academy will no more be responsible or bound to provide that makeup
5. What if I forgot to come online for the class?
If you appear offline at your class time then our Teacher will call you on your Landline number to remind you for the class and the call will be forwarded to your Cell Number if not answered on your Landline. For this we need your Landline and Cell number as well.